Iron Man Rendering.........


When I started colouring some of the portraits by using Alias Sketchbook pro 2010. i thought that i should give a try to render line drawings  in place of shaded portraits. Then suddenly it came in my mind that i should render iron man because i watched Iron man last night. I start searching for a good drawing of Iron man and found one. now i downloaded a few images of Iron man for reference found some good pics then i started rendering. but this time i choose to use PHOTOSHOP. But the problem was that i never used photoshop before. I start exploring tool of photoshop learn some from tutorials and go on with Iron man.When I reach at first stage (as you can see the image) i thought to save it all in stages so that it can show my progress in work. I remove the Logo of dragonart.com after stage 1 so that it will not give a wrong impression. and i save the image after every day's progress. it took 6 days for me to complete this as i was doing this after my routine work for 1-3 hrs. 


Drawing downloaded from Internet


Stage 1


Stage 2


Stage 3


Stage 4


Stage5

Stage 6

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

Followers

© Rajeev Prashar Designs. Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.